1. Who is responsible for managing my information?
2. What information do we collect?
If you choose to make a booking through us we will collect details that you provide in relation to that booking. Information held is likely to include your name, date of birth, contact details, payment details, information about people traveling with you, information about your booking and any additional information we may need to help meet your specific travel requirements. If you choose to let your holiday accommodation with us we will collect details such as your name, contact details, bank account details and details regarding the accommodation you wish to let. If you use our mobile applications, we may collect location data. For more information, see section 13 below.
3. How do we use your information?
The information you provide may be used in a number of ways, for example:
- to enable us to complete your booking (if you are booking accommodation);
- to enable us to advertise your holiday accommodation, transfer payments due to you and to provide related support services (if you are letting your holiday accommodation through us);
- for statistical purposes when we evaluate our range of services;
- to personalise repeat visits to our websites;
- to tell you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you (see section 6 below);
- to manage customer service queries; and
- to help us to provide details or information you may have requested.
4. Who will you share my information with?
In order to provide you with the products and services that we offer we may share your information with:
- other service providers with whom we co-operate (see also section 5);
- credit/debit card companies;
- other third parties who we may need to work with to fulfill travel plans on your behalf, for example management companies, villa owners and car rental companies.
5. How do you manage my information?
We may from time to time appoint other third party service providers, to help us manage efficient systems within the business. Some of these systems may for operational reasons be located in countries overseas. We will only transfer your information to service providers who help manage our systems, or overseas, where we are satisfied that adequate levels of protection are in place to protect the integrity and security of any information being processed and compliance with applicable privacy laws.
6. When can we contact you in the future?
We would like to send you information about our own products and services. We may do this by telephone, email or SMS, unless you have told us that you do not wish to be contacted in this way.
7. How long will we hold your information for?
We have a system of retention periods in place to ensure that your information is only stored whilst it is required for the relevant purposes or to meet legal requirements. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of in a secure manner.
8. "Tell a friend" programme
We may from time to time ask you if you would like to tell us about a friend or family member whom you think may be interested in our products and services. In this case, we will ask you for your friend's name and contact details. We will then send your friend a one-time communication to see whether our products and services may be of interest to them. We do not access or store their details other than to send this initial communication.
9. How can you access and update your information?
10. Does the policy apply to linked websites?